- INVERTER / CHARGER
- SWITCHES, PANELS, FUSE HOLDERS AND ACCESSORIES
- BATTERIES AND ACCESSORIES
- SOLAR ENERGY
- SAIL & MANEUVER
- Carbo Air
- Wire High-Strength
- GP Catamaran ceramic Mainsheet Systems
- Black Magic Air
- COMPLEMENTARY HARDWARE
- TRAVELERS & GENOA LEADS
- 13mm Micro
- 22mm Small Boat
- 27mm Midrange
- 32mm Big Boat
- MAINSAIL HANDLING
- HEADSAIL HANDLING
- MCLUBE PRODUCTS
- ANCHORING & MOORING
- Sheave: 100mm
- Length: 227mm
- Weight: 1284g
- Shackle pin: 12mm
- Max line: 16mm
- Maximum working load: 4990kg
- Breaking load: 9979kg
BLACK MAGIC AIR BLOCKS
Black Magic Air Blocks are a top favorite of Big Boat performance racers and cruisers. These lightweight, free-running, powerful performers are used for sail controls that see lots of action: mainsheet, runner, halyard, and spinnaker systems. Offered in 57 to 150 mm sizes, with low-load versions in 57 and 75 mm ranges
- Aluminum sheaves and sideplates.
- CNC sculpted or optimal strength-to-weight.
Stands up to sun, salt, and time
- Sideplates and sheaves Hard Lube-anodized for maximum UV protecction and a smoth surface.
- Dissimilar metals isolated to prevent corrosion.
Low-friction efficiency for fast trim and release
- Center cage keeps Torlon roller bearings separate and parallel to reduce friction.
- Captive Delrin ball bearings carry side loads.
Shackle blocks in two direcctions or swivel to keep line for twisting
- Set screww allows shackle to be fixed or to swivel.
- Loop or lash through sheave center instead of block head.
- Sheave center carries primary load, allowing a smaller, lighter weight block.
- Patented Loop blocks have a removable dead end post for attachment to a padeye.
MAXIMUM WORKING LOAD
|3246||Single / Swivel||100mm||203mm||623g||10mm||16mm||3402kg||6804kg|
|3247||Single / Swivel / Becket||100mm||241mm||675g||10mm||16mm||3402kg||6804kg|
|3248||Double / Swivel||100mm||227mm||1284g||12mm||16mm||4990kg||9979kg|
* Loop not included
** Includes padeye part No. 648