- C-MAP CHARTS
- SWITCHES, SWITCH PANELS, FUSE HOLDERS AND ACCESSORIES
- SAIL & MANEUVER
- Carbo Air
- Wire High-Strength
- GP Catamaran ceramic Mainsheet Systems
- Black Magic Air
- COMPLEMENTARY HARDWARE
- TRAVELERS & GENOA LEADS
- MAINSAIL HANDLING
- HEADSAIL HANDLING
- MCLUBE PRODUCTS
- ANCHORING & MOORING
29mm pivoting / 468 Cam-Matic**
|DESCRIPTION||Pivoting / 468 Cam-Matic|
CARBO AIR BLOCKS
These smooth-running powerful performers make trimming easy, no matter how hard the wind blows. Carbo Air blocks are made of tough reinforced composite in a size and style to fit any system: singles, doubles, triples, quads, and quints; ratchets and fiddles; soft and hard attach; 18 - 75 mm. Perfect for main, jib and spinnaker sheets on dinghies and sportboats; control lines on boats of all sizes.
- Lightweight, strong and reliable fiber-reinforced composite construction.
- Open Air block design eliminates unnecessary material to reduce weight.
Stands up to sun, salt, and time
- Ball bearings, sheave, and sideplates are UV-stabilized.
Low-friction efficiency for fast trim and release
- Free-running ball bearings roll on curved races, efficiently dispersing load for a higher strength block.
Shackle blocks lock in two directions or swivel to keep line from twisting
- Cam-Lock or U-Lock allows shackle to be fixed or to swivel.